SOLVED

Re: Landing Page report

Go to solution
Sharathshetty
Level 1

Landing Page report

Hi 

I need help in understanding how Marketo generates report for Landing page. I have an existing Landing Page, now my client wants me to create a new Landing Page with different Template and use the existing landing page URL. If I used existing URL for newly created Landing Page and try to generate report by the end of the quarter, will I get 2 reports for old and new landing page separate.? 

Please give me a solution for this situation where I can get single report. Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Carl_Delafonta2
Level 3

Hi,

Marketo won't let you create 2 different Landing Pages with the same URL. You'll first need to change the URL of your legacy page to a different URL, then you'll be able to change the URL of your new Landing Page to the URL you initially used for the legacy page. In terms of reporting, the Landing Page performance report will filter Landing Pages by asset name and not by URL. You will be able to see metrics separately for both of your Landing Pages.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Carl_Delafonta2
Level 3

Hi,

Marketo won't let you create 2 different Landing Pages with the same URL. You'll first need to change the URL of your legacy page to a different URL, then you'll be able to change the URL of your new Landing Page to the URL you initially used for the legacy page. In terms of reporting, the Landing Page performance report will filter Landing Pages by asset name and not by URL. You will be able to see metrics separately for both of your Landing Pages.