Re: Landing page (no Munchkins) layout altered

Daniella_Kamei
Level 2

We took the template the working template and disabled the munchkins, then cloned it.

(We then clicked “Template Actions” and disabled the munchkins. We clicked on that and then cloned the template)

After that the form doesn't work.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I'm happy to look further at links to two landing pages whose only difference is whether they have the Munchkin <SCRIPT> tags. The background about the templates isn't sufficient, since so far you've sent me links to LPs that differ in other ways, such as CSS.

Consider Occam's Razor. Is the simplest explanation that an analytics script is affecting layout?  Or is the simplest explanation that you introduced other changes, but since those weren't documented, all you remember is disabling Munchkin?

Daniella_Kamei
Level 2

Yes. Just the Munchkin

SanfordWhiteman

Where are the links to the 2 pages that only differ by Munchkin and not by HTML or CSS?  I haven't seen those yet.

Daniella_Kamei
Level 2
SanfordWhiteman

Have you looked at the HTML? I mean actually looked at the differences between these pages?

These are obviously different.  In one case the form is above the "For the love of..." section in the DOM.  In the other case the form is below "For the love of...."  That's going to contribute mightily to layout differences.

This is what I mean when I say the pages do not differ only by the absence/presence of Munchkin.  That's clearly not the case.