SOLVED

Landing Page dinamic content

Go to solution

Landing Page dinamic content

Hi Everyone,

I would need a smart solution for the following problem:

I am building a Landing Page with Form for an ROI 'calculator'. We are asking 6-7 different questions on a form, and based on the answer, we give recommendations on the TY. But not all answer has a recommendation, just a couple of them. For example:

1. question - A, B, C answer. If the lead selects the answer 'B', we have a recommendation. If select A or C, there's no recommendation. Same for the next 6 questions

On the TY page, the lead can see the recommendation, but only those which are valid. So it can be 2 or maybe 6.
How can I solve this on the landing page to make the look and feel nice, and no white space, and empty part on the page? The only solution which on my mind is to use tokens, but I hope, we have another solution. 
Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Landing Page dinamic content

The only solution which on my mind is to use tokens, but I hope, we have another solution. 

Actually, tokens aren't a solution, because when the visitor hits the Thank You page, they can still be anonymous (the association of the underlying cookie from anonymous → known doesn't happen immediately but later; even if it's one second later that's too late).

Don't know why you wouldn't use tokens if you could, though. What would be wrong with tokens, if they were guaranteed to be available?

In any case, this logic requires JavaScript. You would calculate the appropriate show/hide logic on the LP (not the TY) since it has direct access to the just-submitted values. Then append the show/hide info to the URL of the Thank You page (i.e. in the query string). On the Thank You page, transform those query params into CSS classes.  CSS handles the show/hide (display: none;).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Landing Page dinamic content

The only solution which on my mind is to use tokens, but I hope, we have another solution. 

Actually, tokens aren't a solution, because when the visitor hits the Thank You page, they can still be anonymous (the association of the underlying cookie from anonymous → known doesn't happen immediately but later; even if it's one second later that's too late).

Don't know why you wouldn't use tokens if you could, though. What would be wrong with tokens, if they were guaranteed to be available?

In any case, this logic requires JavaScript. You would calculate the appropriate show/hide logic on the LP (not the TY) since it has direct access to the just-submitted values. Then append the show/hide info to the URL of the Thank You page (i.e. in the query string). On the Thank You page, transform those query params into CSS classes.  CSS handles the show/hide (display: none;).