SOLVED

Re: Keeping Invited Status out of SFDC

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keeping Invited Status out of SFDC

Hi! 
We utilize GoToWebinar and have our webinars synced to Salesforce. We would like to be able to utilize the Program status change > invited when an email is sent out but we do not want the invited people to sync with SFDC. Is there a simple solution to allow only registered leads to sync and NOT the invited? 

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Amanda, I think you would want to not attach the event to an SFDC campaign, and instead make it a flow step that once they're registered, they're added to the SFDC campaign.

This should only add them at the point at which they're registered, and not just when they're invited. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Amanda, I think you would want to not attach the event to an SFDC campaign, and instead make it a flow step that once they're registered, they're added to the SFDC campaign.

This should only add them at the point at which they're registered, and not just when they're invited. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking that was the answer that I was going to get but just wanted to make sure 🙂 Thank you so much Dory! You've answered so many of my questions perfectly! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would that mean that I would have to set up the flow action for after the event when they are attended or no show as well? since those would not automatically sync since the marketo program and salesforce campaign are not synced? 
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

That's correct. You'll need to make all of the program status changes manual if the campaign isn't connected to SFDC. Good catch!