Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

Awesome post Greg! Thank you for taking the time to find these and write it all up!!!

~Jaime

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Trying to go from a SC to any other object is just brutal. The autosave is a killer. It keeps jumping back to a different program. Sometimes it's not obvious and then I find that I overwrote the wrong campaign because the one I want is selected but the one on my screen isn't the selected one.

Just annoying as can be.

Robb Barrett
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Robb,

Yes I have noted that as well. Campaign autosave gets suddenly slower and while you think you have move away from a campaign you just edited, you are suddenly taken back to it.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

First of the items in the list to be fixed:

Kudos David Mason

Looking forward for the rest

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

ALSO: Navigation!  The superball needs to work from every page - including when editing and when previewing emails/LPs/etc.

Very much want to see these items get addressed.  I'm considering switching a 2,000 person organization off Marketo due to the sloppy implementation and speed - largely issues that could each be fixed in batches of a dozen a day if just 5 developers were dedicated to the cleanup effort.

Seriously, this needs attention!  Thanks Gregoire for bringing this up.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Robb Barrett
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Robb,

Was already there, section 2, point #34

-Greg

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

I was making sure Ryan saw it.

Robb Barrett
Anonymous
Not applicable

Items #2 and #3 under the Time Wasters - come on Marketo, really??  Your competitors, Eloqua and ExactTarget, already have this functionality (and have for some time) and I used it consistently. It's not hard to do - quit wasting our time and get it out there already!!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Lisa,

In fact, it is harder that it seems, because the content is linked to HTML ID's in Marketo's back-office. And nothing guarantees that 2 templates have the same ID's for the same type of content so taking the content of an email and putting it in another template would be very complex.

But if one is ready to have to re-enter the email content, then it could be done easily.

-Greg