SOLVED

JS disabled on Marketo Form

Go to solution
Nitin_Sharma1
Level 2

JS disabled on Marketo Form

Hi all,

I was using lots of JS in my Marketo forms but after the UI update, I am seeing that all JS in Marketo forms has been disappeared.

I cannot use JS anymore in Marketo forms.

Does anyone has seen the same issue? Any idea?

Thanks,
Nitin Sharma
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: JS disabled on Marketo Form

The Custom CSS section has never supported JS. It inserts a local <style> element, and the inner text of a <script>, even if it includes what looks like a <script> block, will never be executed. It's just broken CSS.

You must've been adding the same JS somewhere else and thought code was running from the CSS box.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

What do you mean by "in" Marketo forms?  Please explain exactly where you've been attempting to embed code, and supply an example page.

Nitin_Sharma1
Level 2

Hi Sanford,

I was using the JS code here and it was working fine earlier. I know this section is for CSS but putting JS code was working fine.

Nitin_Sharma1_0-1621484588470.png

Thanks,
Nitin Sharma
SanfordWhiteman

The Custom CSS section has never supported JS. It inserts a local <style> element, and the inner text of a <script>, even if it includes what looks like a <script> block, will never be executed. It's just broken CSS.

You must've been adding the same JS somewhere else and thought code was running from the CSS box.

Nitin_Sharma1
Level 2

Hi Sanford,

my bad, it just slipped from my mind. Maybe some type of hangover 😄

I used it under rich text in form. Thank you for reminding me!

Thanks,
Nitin Sharma