SOLVED

Join us in the New Year for a Champions Coffee Break - Inheriting an Instance

Go to solution
Zoe_Forman
Level 9 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Join us in the New Year for a Champions Coffee Break - Inheriting an Instance

Inheriting a Marketo Instance.

Will it be a Happy New Year and a Happy New Instance for you?
Do you have some burning questions or ideas you want to explore or advice on where to start with a new Marketo instance?

Join us on January 18th for an exciting opportunity to ask Marketo Champions about their best tips, tricks, and best practices on what to audit as an admin when you inherit a Marketo instance. Come join us for this live discussion, only on the Marketing Nation Community!

🗓 DATE: Thursday, January 18th
TIME: 9am - 10am PST | 5pm UK | 6pm Europe | 10:30pm India
📍 PLACE: Virtual Coffee Break 
BONUS: This is a text-only event, so you can drop your questions in the thread in advance and then swing back later for an answer!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zoe_Forman

Re: Join us in the New Year for a Champions Coffee Break - Inheriting an Instance

Will you be working in a new Marketo instance in 2024?

Then this Coffee Break  18th January  - Inheriting a Marketo Instance as a Marketo Admin, can help you align you thoughts, plans, actions and act as a checklist, reminder or a chance to ask questions to our experts.

Coffee breaks are text only, questions will answered live during the hour, but you can ask questions in advance and come back online later in the Community to see your reply if you are not available during the session.

SIMPLE REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE

• Must be signed into the Marketing Nation Community during the 1-hour period
  • Must post an Adobe Marketo Engage question or comment on Inheriting an Marketo Instance
  • Must tag any or all Inherited Instance experts in your question (@Maria_Cruz1@Zoe_Forman@robynhatfield@alysha_khan23)
  • You can ALSO post your question or comment to the Q&A session in advance if you are unable to attend the live event
  • Please note this is a TEXT-ONLY event, meaning that there will be no webinar, video call, or recording. All questions and answers will occur on this thread!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zoe_Forman

Re: Join us in the New Year for a Champions Coffee Break - Inheriting an Instance

Will you be working in a new Marketo instance in 2024?

Then this Coffee Break  18th January  - Inheriting a Marketo Instance as a Marketo Admin, can help you align you thoughts, plans, actions and act as a checklist, reminder or a chance to ask questions to our experts.

Coffee breaks are text only, questions will answered live during the hour, but you can ask questions in advance and come back online later in the Community to see your reply if you are not available during the session.

SIMPLE REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE

• Must be signed into the Marketing Nation Community during the 1-hour period
  • Must post an Adobe Marketo Engage question or comment on Inheriting an Marketo Instance
  • Must tag any or all Inherited Instance experts in your question (@Maria_Cruz1@Zoe_Forman@robynhatfield@alysha_khan23)
  • You can ALSO post your question or comment to the Q&A session in advance if you are unable to attend the live event
  • Please note this is a TEXT-ONLY event, meaning that there will be no webinar, video call, or recording. All questions and answers will occur on this thread!

Zoe_Forman

Inheriting an Instance - Check out these example questions & resources pre Coffee Break

For some guidance, here are some example questions and topics you can ask these experts about. Remember, if you're curious about ANY of these, don't hesitate to ask them during or leading up to the Coffee Break session:

• Which key stakeholders should be involved in an audit?
  • What are some "best practice" auditing goals?
  • How is person source and acquisition program being updated?
  • When should you archive?
  • Have any triggered campaigns been turned off accidentally?
  • What is currently being stamped for lead lifecycle and what should be? (and why should you care)
  • What should I be looking for during my audit?
  • How do I keep track of what I find during my audit?
  • What do I do after I complete my audit?
  • How many admins do you have in the instance? Should they all need to be admin?
  • Do you have a robust Privacy Policy operational program in place for UK, Canada, Brazil Australia, USA, India to name a few?
  • Does your Segmentation cover all the company needs – regions, sub regions, languages, products/services, endusers/partners?

Additionally, be sure to check out some of these resources on Auditing an Inherited Instance: