Re: Jive Mobile App

Neil_Robertson6
Level 5

Jive Mobile App

Since we are on Jive now - is it possible to get access to the community via Jive Mobile?  it would definitely be a great addition!!!

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sounds like it may be available some day - just that no clear date has been given:

Re: Community looks great! Will it eventually be available using Jive's mobile app?

Also, did you know that if you reply to an existing discussion post in the community that it will immediately be surfaced to the top of the discussion list (and not remain buried like it used to in the old community).  This is one of the best features of this new community.  Just thought I'd mention this since it looks like you asked the same question last month. Community via Jive Mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Neil Robertson-Ravo

Dan Stevens

Elliott Lowe

I just turned on mobile functionality.

1. Download the Jive App
  2. Type in nation.marketo.com for the url
  3. Type in your log-in credentials. (Sorry the log in page is not mobile friendly yet -- I can only move one pixel at a time : )

Let me know if this works.

Elliott_Lowe1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I'm replying via their mobile app.  I'm used to the non-mobile friendly  log in screen from logging into MLM on my mobile.  Jive seems to work well. I'll play with it a bit more and let you know if I have issues or suggestions.  I hope this is a prelude to MLM being made mobile friendly. 
Dan_Stevens_

Thanks Scott.  I'll start playing around with this later this evening.

Dan_Stevens_

Should we use this thread to submit issues we encounter?  If so, when clicking on "Ideas" on the right navigation, nothing is displayed.