Re: Is there a way to see how many people are in each wait step in a triggered campaign?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to see how many people are in each wait step in a triggered campaign?

I saw the post to see people in a wait step in a batch campaign...but not what I'm looking for.

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Re: Is there a way to see how many people are in each wait step in a triggered campaign?

In a triggered campaign you want to navigate to the Status tab and look for "People in Wait Step" and then click calculate.

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 10.55.57 AM.png

Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

In the campaign status box, you should be able to see number of people in the wait step.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did see the People in Wait Step status. But I'd like to be able to see how many are in each wait step...not the total.

pastedImage_0.png

Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

There isn't a way to easily see those numbers. You could pull smart lists of total in the campaign, those that received the 1st email, those that received the next email etc as a work around.

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

If you really need to know for each wait step, set up a smart campaign for each email that gets requested one after another and check the wait status in each smart campaign.

Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Except for the first email step (which could be managed separately) this looks like a regular email cadence. Have you considered using an engagement program instead? That way you'd be able to see exactly how many people are at each point. Easier than managing wait steps.