Re: Is there a way to run a report or export data on who opened and the email they opened?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to run a report or export data on who opened and the email they opened?

I would like to export data into excel of Opens between a certain date and the corresponding email they opened.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to run a report or export data on who opened and the email they opened?

Ben,

You can do this by creating an Email Performance report in the Analytics section.

Dates can be set in the setup section.

Exports can be triggered by clicking on the Excel logo toward the bottom of the report page.

-Charlie
Anonymous
Not applicable

I not only want to find out how many opens, but also who. The email perfomance report only gives you open counts.

Thanks,
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure, you can do this in the smart campaign.

Go to the smart campaign that sent the email and click on the Results tab. There, change the filter to Email for email activity history.

You can export this list.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That works if it only applies to one campaign. Say I created multiple campaigns since Jan 1. Now I want to run a report of all OPENS since Jan 1. Next to the name I also want to see which email was opened.