Is there a way to join two reports in Marketo's Revenue Cylce Explorer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to use attributes from two different analysis areas. For instance, I would like to build a report that combines attributes from Email Analysis and Program membership analysis. Both have an views have a common identifier (program name), but I would like to use the metrics from both views in one report. I can always join later on in Excel, but it would be nice to be able to do this in Marketo.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to join two reports in Marketo's Revenue Cylce Explorer?

Hi John,

Besides Excel, another option is to create a dashboard in Revenue Explorer that shows both reports and link them together using the program name.  This is not the same as having one single report, so I'd love to better understand your use case.  Can you please list the columns you'd like to see in the single report?

TJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to join two reports in Marketo's Revenue Cylce Explorer?

Thanks TJ, this is helpful, but I am having a tough time figuring out the content linking. I have two reports in my dashboard. Each have the common column of program name.  One is program cost analysis report with metrics of Success, Members, New Names, etc.  The other is an email analysis with metrics of Sent, Delivered Opened, etc. 

I would like to be able to join these two or export as a single report from Marketo, where it links the metrics based on column name.

Thanks,
John