SOLVED

Is there a feature that allows recipients to unsubscribe to a group of campaign e-mails

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a feature that allows recipients to unsubscribe to a group of campaign e-mails

...essentially staying on the list for training updates but being taken off the list for PRs?  Not sure what work will need to be done or if this is possible so interested to know if anyone else is using anything like this.

I want to see if I can give people the option to stay on a certain update list but come off another.  Since we use SFDC I am also not sure what would be needed on that end to sync it or if it stays in Marketo.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is there a feature that allows recipients to unsubscribe to a group of campaign e-mails

Sure, you should build subscription management. There are tons of threads and materials on this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is there a feature that allows recipients to unsubscribe to a group of campaign e-mails

Sure, you should build subscription management. There are tons of threads and materials on this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  I was not sure of he proper terminology so I will ck this out now.