Re: Is it possible to send a list of webinar registrants as an alert?

Broderick_Klem1
Level 4

Is it possible to send a list of webinar registrants as an alert?

We use marketo forms to let people register for our zoom webinars. However, I need to send the person running the webinars an email about an hour before the webinar starts with a list of everyone who is registered for it. Getting a list of all the program status > registered is easy and manually sending this to him is also easy, but we do dozens of webinars a month and I'd love to automate this process.Is that possible? In short, this is what I'm wanting to do:

Create a smart campaign that 1 day before event starts sends an alert to a specified email address with an attached csv of all event registrants.

3 REPLIES 3
Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

Hi Broderick,

You could try setting up a subscription based smart list. In the smart list tab you could use the 'member of program' filter, and specify so that the member of program is 'true', program is 'insert name of your program', and program status is 'registered'. Then click on 'List Actions' and select 'New Smart List Subscription'. From there you could select the list of recipients to receive the list of registrants.

pastedImage_0.png

The only issue is that the frequency options are limited in that you wouldn't be able to select to send the list out on just one day or even specify the hour that it's sent out.

Tom Kerlin
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This would be so easy if this capability existed:

Creating a subscription to a smart list every time - and remember to disable it after it's been run once - can be a real hassle.

Eric_Salamon1
Level 6

If your naming scheme is consistent you could create the report to be within the last week and everyone associate to xyz list starting with... That way it is a one time report that just goes on and on.