SOLVED

Is it possible to have one subscription center having the leads in different partitions?

Go to solution
omarsanchez
Level 2

Is it possible to have one subscription center having the leads in different partitions?

I have a client use case that is using 3 different workspaces for different brand strategies, and each workspace is pointing to its own leads partition. 

I understand that the subscription centers are linked to the leads partitions, but in this case, a lead can be a subscriber in more than 2 partitions at the same time. 

the question is, instead of having a subscription center per partition, can we have one center to allow the user to change their communication preferences, subscribe or unsubscribe from the partitions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Is it possible to have one subscription center having the leads in different partitions?

I would indeed manage the subscription center centrally, in a global admin workspace which has access to all partitions. The one thing to check though is whether a person that is a member of more than one partition is actually one record, or indeed multiple. In the latter case it would not help you much.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Katja_Keesom

Re: Is it possible to have one subscription center having the leads in different partitions?

I would indeed manage the subscription center centrally, in a global admin workspace which has access to all partitions. The one thing to check though is whether a person that is a member of more than one partition is actually one record, or indeed multiple. In the latter case it would not help you much.

omarsanchez
Level 2

Hello Katja

In the case of having single records divided by partitions, it will cause issues as well right? is it true that having a single record in different partitions can only be assigned to one program at a time?

Thank you very much for your answer

Omar

Katja_Keesom

But if you have the one preference center, that is exactly what you want I would say.