SOLVED

Is it possible for Marketing Activities Email to be sent in Real Time based on Salesforce.com field changes?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible for Marketing Activities Email to be sent in Real Time based on Salesforce.com field changes?

I can only find a way to do this on a daily schedule but would like to have the email sent immediately.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible for Marketing Activities Email to be sent in Real Time based on Salesforce.com field changes?

If I understand your use case correctly, you want to send a MLM email to a lead when the value changes on a SFDC Lead, Contact or Account record?  If so, this can be done using the Data Value Changes trigger with the field name as the Attribute and a "New Value is ..." constraint.  Within about 5 minutes after the value changes an email will be sent.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible for Marketing Activities Email to be sent in Real Time based on Salesforce.com field changes?

If I understand your use case correctly, you want to send a MLM email to a lead when the value changes on a SFDC Lead, Contact or Account record?  If so, this can be done using the Data Value Changes trigger with the field name as the Attribute and a "New Value is ..." constraint.  Within about 5 minutes after the value changes an email will be sent.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elliot,

I think this is exactly what we're looking for. I didn't realize you could set entry on data value changed (thought it had to be scheduled daily).

I've set this up with one constraint, but for some reason contacts aren't entering. I wonder what's wrong... looks like we need to contact support.