SOLVED

Re: Is anyone else getting Marketo "error running report"

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting Marketo "error running report"

I have gotten these off an on for months when trying to pull smart lists, run reports. Recently, I have gotten alot more and sometimes it seems to help if I refresh my browser.  This "marketo error" pop-ups states that the error message has been sent to Marketo.  What happens to these, and how can I find out what is causing them.  Anyone have any experience with this?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

The fastest way to get reports is to create a subscription and force-send the report to self.

If you are on B2C and on big data, I found that reports for larger database B2C reports error out due to time it takes to run. Analytics is not on Solr.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get sporadic errors occassionally, but nothing of late, and nothing related to running reports. Is it in the normal reports or RCA?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regular reports...and can't seem to find any rhyme or reason for why it's happening more frequently.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

The fastest way to get reports is to create a subscription and force-send the report to self.

If you are on B2C and on big data, I found that reports for larger database B2C reports error out due to time it takes to run. Analytics is not on Solr.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info!