SOLVED

Re: Interruptions in accessing Marketo?

Go to solution

Interruptions in accessing Marketo?

Hi,

is anyone today experiencing any problems in accessing Marketo - particularly LP-designer doesn't load (https://eu-lon04./ )?  Also the nation portal seems broken (empty discussion feed in my inbox).

Thanks;m

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Matjaz, Community was unresponsive for a period of time over the weekend due to an issue with Lithium's server cluster. They did a reboot and the issues seem to be resolve. Please let Will Harmon​ know if you are continuing to experience issues with your inbox.

Thank you.

Janet

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Sometimes it depends on your pod and any accessing issues would be specific to that pod. But generally, if you clear your cache it will resolve any issues you're having.

Thanks, but it is a connection/server error, happens across all browsers. I contacted the support.

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Matjaz, Community was unresponsive for a period of time over the weekend due to an issue with Lithium's server cluster. They did a reboot and the issues seem to be resolve. Please let Will Harmon​ know if you are continuing to experience issues with your inbox.

Thank you.

Janet

Thanks for following up. Seems things are back in order.

Best;m

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Will Harmon​,

The gamification system is still off and not counting points.

-Greg

Will_Harmon2
Marketo Employee

Hi Grégoire Michel​,

Gamification is currently turned on within Community, so we think this issue might be related to our recent issues that have been affecting user logins. I've submitted a separate ticket to Lithium to get this resolved as quickly as possible. As always, thank you for your feedback!

Best,
Will

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi all,

Yes, it's apparently working normally.

-Greg