SOLVED

Re: Interrupt the Wait Step

Go to solution
Paul_Johnson
Level 5

Interrupt the Wait Step

Hey guys,

I have a quick question regarding the wait step. I have a smart campaign I am needing to run. An email is needed to be sent out after two days of waiting after a specific action. However, if one of a couple things happen in that time, I need the email to NOT be sent out. Is there a way to cancel the trigger?

Hope that makes sense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Paul,

What I would do is add a "Remove from flow" flow step right before the "Send Email" step with the criteria needed to not send the email (ex. Lead Status is Nurture). Then leads with that lead status will be removed from the entire smart campaign flow.

Alternatively, if you do not want the lead to be removed from the entire flow and only skip that send email step, add a choice condition to the send email flow step (ex. If Lead Status is not Nuture: send email. Default: Do Nothing).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Paul,

What I would do is add a "Remove from flow" flow step right before the "Send Email" step with the criteria needed to not send the email (ex. Lead Status is Nurture). Then leads with that lead status will be removed from the entire smart campaign flow.

Alternatively, if you do not want the lead to be removed from the entire flow and only skip that send email step, add a choice condition to the send email flow step (ex. If Lead Status is not Nuture: send email. Default: Do Nothing).

Paul_Johnson
Level 5

Thanks Devraj