SOLVED

Interesting Moments in Opportunity Influence Analyzer Setup

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting Moments in Opportunity Influence Analyzer Setup

I just noticed that an Interesting Moments filter has been added to the Opportunity Influence Analyzer Setup, but the only option available is "All" and that is also the default in the report before the filter is applied.  Is this something that Marketo is planning to fully enable in the near future?  It would be great if they were because I'd really like to remove irrelevant Interesting Moments like "Email Bounced", "Unsubscribed", etc.).

0EM50000000QfRa.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interesting Moments in Opportunity Influence Analyzer Setup

Hi Elliot,

There should be three options in the Display dropdown:  All, None, and Some.

0EM50000000QfkI.jpg

If you're not seeing this, please send an email to support@marketo.com and we'll check your instance.  Thanks.

TJ

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elliot,

There should be three options in the Display dropdown:  All, None, and Some.

0EM50000000QfkI.jpg

If you're not seeing this, please send an email to support@marketo.com and we'll check your instance.  Thanks.

TJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks TJ, those options appear when the Opportunity Influence Analyzer is started from the Analytics tab, but do not appear for the same Account / Opportunity when the Opportunity Influence Analyzer is started from the Sales Insight section of the Opportunity in SFDC.   I'll open a case for this.

Is this a fairly new feature?  There are two help articles that appear to be identical and neither one mentions this (Prove Marketings Contribution with the Opportunity Influence Analyzer, Understand What Marketing Programs are Influencing Opportunities with the Opportunity Influence Anal...). 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Elliot.  The Docs team will be updating the whole set of Analytics articles, including the ones for Opportunity Influence Analyzer.

TJ
Edward_Masson
Level 10

The articles Elliott points out is still not up to date TJ. I have givin feedback to them, not sure you will get alerted.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Doc team gets the alerts, but I don't.  Please let me know if you don't see an update on the articles and I'll follow up.

For this particular article, the current draft is in the process of getting reviewed.  It should be published soon.

Thanks.

TJ