SOLVED

Re: Interesting Moment Tokens

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting Moment Tokens

I am trying to set up an Interesting Moment for certain forms that get filled out. They are Marketo forms. One example is to create an Interesting Moment when someone downloads a whitepaper. So I use the trigger for Fills Out Form and select the Whitepaper Download Form. However, I use this same form for all my whitepaper downloads. The same form lives on different landing pages, so the landing page is how we can track which exact whitepapers are being downloaded.

I want my Interesting Moment to say something like: Downloaded "Title of Whitepaper" but instead it is just saying: Downloaded Whitepaper Download Form.

This isn't helpful since I use that form for all the whitepapers. How can I get it to tell me which exact whitepaper has been downloaded (the name of the landing page)?

Here is my current flow:

Interesting Moment:

Viewed Recorded Webinar: {{trigger.Name}}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried using the {{trigger.Web Page}} one instead? That should give you what you want.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried using the {{trigger.Web Page}} one instead? That should give you what you want.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So Kristen....since you were so helpful the last time, I'm wondering if you can save me again! (Or anybody else!)

This trigger campaign is working WONDERFULLY for my interesting moments for whitepaper downloads. However, I tried to use the same thing for "watching a recorded webinar." It is set up in the exact same way (with a Marketo form on a landing page). We use the same form for all our gated webinars, so I want the interesting moment to reflect the specific webinar that was watched.

Therefore, I'm using:

SMART LIST

Fills out form - webinar form   OR

Campaign is requested - Marketo flow action

FLOW

Interesting moment

Type: Web, Description: Viewed Recorded Webinar: {{trigger.Web Page}}

And as of a few days ago, I am getting a "Key Token Not Found" error whenever someone watches a recorded webinar. I don't get why this one gives me an error when my whitepaper one continues to work well.

The only difference is that the webinar one has two trigger choices in the Smart List and the whitepaper one doesn't.

Any ideas of what is going on here?

And the strangest thing of all is that even though it's giving me an error in Marketo, it is still pushing the perfect interesting moment to Salesforce as if nothing is wrong - and it looks great there, displaying the name of the webinar just like it used to do in Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kristen Carmean is right. If you're using the same form, you must be using different pages. {{trigger.Web Page}} should point out the difference.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kristen and Hussam --

THANK YOU! Could it really be that simple? 😃 I can't wait to go try this out!! Thanks for your quick response.

-Allison

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, yes! That does appear to be working. It's using part of the URL of the landing page as its description. That is great - I just wish I had been a little more descriptive when assigning the URLs to the landing page.

Is there a way to edit a landing page's URL after the page is already created?

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, you can do that via this guide: Change the Landing Page URL - Marketo Docs - Product Docs . Though I doubt that will fix any previously logged interesting moments.

Anonymous
Not applicable

True. But it'll be great to have it all fixed up for moving forward. Thank you so much, Jeff!