Interactive Webinars Features

kenmckown
Level 3

Interactive Webinars Features

I am working on integrating Interactive Webinars within our Marketo instance and a few questions popped up from our team.

• Can we create a QA that pops up after the webinar ends?
  • Can we limit the visibility of number of attendees so that people joining cannot see?
  • Limit the chat to only the presenters?

Thanks for any insights!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
TBlane_McMichen
Marketo Employee

Re: Interactive Webinars Features

Hi,
I'm  not sure what you mean by "integrating" IW because it is a built-in capability.  I assume you mean setting up an event.

• The Q&A Pod is an interactive activity. If the session has ended, you loose the interaction. Are you wanting to run a post event survey?
    • I suppose you could have a "Closing" layout with a quiz. I suppose one of the hosts would have to stay connected until the survey period is ended or everyone leaves.
      If you want them to do it on their own time, it may need to be a standalone survey.
  • I'm not sure where you want to limit the visibility?  You can exclude pods from your layout or check the settings in each pod to see if it gives you the controls that you want.
  • You can disable the chat from the room. Preferences > Chat > Enable Cat Panel for this room (checkbox)
    • The hosts and presenters have their own view and features.
kenmckown
Level 3

• Yes I am wanting to run a post event survey.
  • I don't want attendees to be able to see the number of attendees on the webinar. Assuming this is possible as I was on a webinar and did not see it.
  • So if we disable the chat box, the attendees can still take chats, but attendees won't be able to chat with each other?
TBlane_McMichen
Marketo Employee

• I don't think a quiz can keep running after the event, but you could probably keep the event open while they finish. For it to persist, you probably need to use a separate tool. (Limited to 9 minutes and 30 seconds.)
  • The number of participants is controlled by the Attendees pod view setting.  If you switch the view to Status it will not show all attendees. See documentation for Attendees.IW-Attendee-Pod.png
  • In the preferences you can Enable or Disable Chat for the entire event. You can allow participants to chat with each other privately (not visible in group chat), but the meeting chat is open to everyone.  See documentation for ChatIW-Chat-Preferences.png