SOLVED

Re: Integration with salesforce (opportunity object)

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Integration with salesforce (opportunity object)

Hi all,

I have very strange behavior for the linking of opportunities to leads in Marketo.

When, I convert a lead to a contact and opportunity, the contact role related list consider that this contact is primary contact for the opportunity, and it's sync with Marketo

But, If I create an opportunity from an existing contact, and I add this contact as a primary on the related list of contact role, in this case the opportunity is not synced with Marketo and not linked to the lead in Marketo.

Do you have an idea why it doesn't work even if the contact is linked to the opportunity through the related list contact role.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply, I found a solution, to share it with you!

The issue was the visibility of our technical user who does sync between salesforce and marketo.

If the technical user in Salesforce doesn't see the record opportunity, it will not synced with Marketo.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi - these types of questions are really hard to answer from a distance, particularly without access to your Salesforce instance. I genuinely suggest you work with Marketo Support on that - they will need to get lots more information on your sync setup and will be able to work through different sync scenarios with you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply, I found a solution, to share it with you!

The issue was the visibility of our technical user who does sync between salesforce and marketo.

If the technical user in Salesforce doesn't see the record opportunity, it will not synced with Marketo.