SOLVED

Integrating SurveyMonkey via a Webhook?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Integrating SurveyMonkey via a Webhook?

Thinking ahead..you may want to control your content more with what you post to Marketo.  Otherwise webhook away:)
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Don mentioned SyncFrog is one option, Another option if you are open to another vendor is 123ContactForm. They have a direct integration with Marketo, which allows you to automatically put survey results directly on a lead record. You can then segment your leads based on these survey results.

I worked on this integration, so I definitely recommend it:
http://launchpoint.marketo.com/123contactform/1725-123formbuilder/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Qualtrics can post to standard & custom SFDC objects too. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, Kari and friends!

Our team here at SurveyMonkey hears you loud and clear. We've taken this feedback to our product development team. We are big lovers of Marketo ourselves and know how an integration with Webhook would be incredibly useful. We will be sure to keep you posted on more to come! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Katie! What about a full integration via LaunchPoint?
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Kari- Great news! This is something that is in the works, and we'll have more exciting information soon that we will be sure to post here. In the meantime, be sure you fill out the Launchpoint form (https://launchpoint.marketo.com/surveymonkey/904-surveymonkey/) and to get notifications pushed directly to you.  If you’re in San Francisco, make sure you stop by our booth at the Marketo Summit! You will be able to learn more face-to-face. We hope to see you there!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kari, to answer your earlier question about why Webhooks wouldn't be the best bet: Webhooks are used to send and retrieve data on a transactional basis from Marketo. With your use case, an action takes place outside of Marketo (person submits survey), so that information needs to be pushed to Marketo; therefore, either SurveyMonkey or another process (e.g., via an integration between SurveyMonkey to SFDC then to Marketo) needs to perform that task.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Per Steve's suggestion, we do have an integration with Salesforce: ​https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/salesforce-integration/
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kari,

We've used SurveyGizmo, and we use an HTTP post from SurveyGizmo to Marketo. It appears in activity logs as a Marketo form fillout. Don't need a developer to mess with the API.

Any reason you can't do the same thing with SurveyMonkey?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the SurveyMonkey Integration and it is feedin g the responses through our Marketo Instance.

I want to take it to the next step and provide fulfillment to our customers that complete a survey. I am currently buying the e-gift card codes, these include 2 parts in a spreadsheet and i am manually sending fulfillment emails as a one-off. As this program grows, this is not a scalable solution, I want to automate the process as much as possible.

Any suggestions?