SOLVED

Integrating Google Maps into Landing Pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Integrating Google Maps into Landing Pages

Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to integrate a google map into the registration landing page for an event. 

- Lindsay
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Integrating Google Maps into Landing Pages

Hi Lindsay, 

there is a little settings icon on the bottom right corner of the Google Maps screen. If you click that you will see "Share and Embedd map". Click that and then hit the "Embedd" tab. It will show an iFrame code that you can copy and paste into you custom html section on your landing page. In that code you will also find the measurements of the map. 

Does this help? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Here are the instructions to get you started: http://www.google.com/earth/outreach/tutorials/websitemaps.html

Add the code using a "Custom HTML" block in the landing page editor to add it to your page.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jason for your speedy reply! 

I looked at the tutorial link you provided, and it seems that Google Maps has changed their interface - I can't seem to find the "link" to the map with the html code (it's no longer on the right upper hand corner). 

Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much,

Lindsay
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lindsay, 

there is a little settings icon on the bottom right corner of the Google Maps screen. If you click that you will see "Share and Embedd map". Click that and then hit the "Embedd" tab. It will show an iFrame code that you can copy and paste into you custom html section on your landing page. In that code you will also find the measurements of the map. 

Does this help? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing - it works! Thanks so much Ruud! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

At your service!