SOLVED

InDesign or XD emails in Marketo -

Go to solution
amyshetler
Level 1

InDesign or XD emails in Marketo -

Hello,

Is there a way to design an email in InDesign or XD and import or upload it into Marketo? 

Thank you - 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: InDesign or XD emails in Marketo -

InDesign is not going to export email-compatible HTML; can’t imagine why XD would, either.

These tools are not targeted at HTML output, let alone HTML email (i.e. HTML 4, table-based) output.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
SanfordWhiteman

InDesign is not going to export email-compatible HTML; can’t imagine why XD would, either.

These tools are not targeted at HTML output, let alone HTML email (i.e. HTML 4, table-based) output.

Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Hi @amyshetler 

InDesign or XD both are design tools, these are completely different from Marketo.

We can use these tools for designing our Assets (Ex: Email & LP Templates) however we can't develop our assets through these tools.

Thanks!

Jasbir

amyshetler
Level 1

Thank you. Any advice on how to make Marketo work with or look as close to the InDesign and XD work I've done? If I can't code - is it possible to hire someone to make custom Marketo templates? 

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Content edited by moderator for emphasis.

@amyshetler ,

You've nailed it.  You need to engage with someone who has strong HTML email template coding skills who can convert your design into a Marketo email template with modules built in to it (and who can provide guidance on the practicality of your design).

There are many here, who hopefully won't breach community guidelines by reaching out to you, who have those skills.  Do some searching around the forums and send a private message to those you think might be the right person/organisation.

Regards

Jo

SanfordWhiteman

Jasbir, your post will be removed per community guidelines. See Jo's reminder above.
Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Hi @SanfordWhiteman 

Apology for this, I was not aware with this. I'll take care in future posts.

Thanks in advance!

SanfordWhiteman

It can be frustrating, but it’s the only way to keep the community neutral.