Inbound Lead Management for Sales

Anonymous
Not applicable

Inbound Lead Management for Sales

We are trying to develop a method where our Inbound Sales Dev Rep can work off 1 view in Salesforce. We want all inbound leads (which currently only come from Marketo Forms) to go into a view regardless of whether they are new leads, had already become a lead months ago and are coming back in, or are existing contacts in salesforce that fill out form. 

The Problems We Are Facing:

a) Salesforce Views can only be for lead or contacts, not both.

b) If a contact in SFDC fills out a form, they don't show up in our lead view for our Inbound SDR Rep (lead left behind)

c) Email Alerts are not a viable solution. They can easily get lost in the noise of someone's inbox

d) We don't want to use Create Tasks for inbound leads.

How are you managing Inbound Leads for your SDR?

Can anyone share what they are doing to make this work?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Inbound Lead Management for Sales

Could you add all incoming leads to a specific SFDC Campaign?

The only other options I could think of would have been Email Alerts and Creating Tasks.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, John! We've considered that. Is that what you do and does it work well for your inbound SDR team?

John_Clark1
Level 10

I'm in Marketo support, so I don't actually work with Sales.

Speaking from a possibilities stand point though, I think that's going to be your only option if you want a single view for your Salespeople.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, got it! Thanks. We know it can be done and myself and my VP of Marketing have seen it done before but trying to figure out how. Thanks for your input!