SOLVED

Importing the email mobile template from the program library

Go to solution
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Importing the email mobile template from the program library

So I imported the mobile email template from the program library.  I selected a folder to import to, but I had no idea that this was also going to populate the template section of Design Studio, so now it looks really cluttered there. Is this a new thing that's happening? 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Importing the email mobile template from the program library

Hi Michelle,

It did this for me too. I ended up making a template folder for these to live in within Design Studio and dragged each and every one into it. 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michelle,

It did this for me too. I ended up making a template folder for these to live in within Design Studio and dragged each and every one into it. 
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I did the same thing and archived it.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michelle/Emily,
We have added a lot more (30+) mobile templates in a program named "Responsive Email Templates" in the program library.  You may want to try out these templates as well.

Raj
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hi Raj,

Thanks!  I saw, will look to see which ones we can use.  Anything for landing pages yet?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would love to get your feedback on the email templates.  We are hoping to support responsive LPs before the end of the year.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hi Raj,

I'll check them out.  Because we're just starting out with responsibe emails, do you know what's a best practice when it comes to using graphics?  Top of the page and using graphic on the body of the email?  I noticed that the a few top graphic have the 185x60 and on a few that are ecommerce type mobile email, you have some below the copy as opposed to the right side of the text.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Raj: may sound like a very simple question, but how do I access the Responsive Email Templates program?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michelle: start with Litmus blog posts. They have lots of useful info and stats on mobile. https://litmus.com/blog/mobile-email-compatibility-guide-what-works-where
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

On a side note to go along with this, is there currently a way to get notified when new things are added to the library? I don't check regularly and was surprised the other day to find the mobile and responsive emails in there.