Re: Images & Tokens

Anonymous
Not applicable

Images & Tokens

Hi all - I've recently received a few emails from some vendors where, in the header image of the email, the image was customized with my company's name as part of the image text.

I've been poking around a bit with tokens as images, but as far as I can tell a functionality like this wouldn't be possible (inserting each lead's company into the header image).

Any thoughts/experience with this?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

This works.  Create a lead field (e.g. Company Logo).  Upload all of the desired company logos into Marketo's Images and Files library.  Then add the URL to each logo into the Company Logo field on the appropriate lead records  In the email designer, chose to insert an image, and enter the Company Logo token (e.g. {{lead.company logo}}).  When you send your email, the logo will be merged into that location.  Be sure that all of the logos you upload are the same size or specify the image dimension when you chose to insert an image.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see how this would work... But it seems like quite a manual process. Is there anyway to mass-update the lead records in Marketo with the appropriate URL (similar to dataloader in SFDC)?
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can upload a csv with the email addresses and logo URLs all at once.  You'll still need to upload the logos into Marketo or another CMS though