iFrames consistency throughout multiple browsers

Anonymous
Not applicable

iFrames consistency throughout multiple browsers

I'm having trouble getting an iframe to display in Thank You Page after a form submit, in multiple browsers.  Currently, if I look at the Thank You Page in Chrome, it does not display the iframe, however, it does populate when I go to the page by using Explorer.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I am a new user to Marketo, and any information will be extremely appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your input!

pastedImage_1.png

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: iFrames consistency throughout multiple browsers

Please provide a link to your page.  Looks like this isn't your own IFRAME but a maps page may in fact have technical restrictions on its frameability (different browsers have different support for those restrictions).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your response.

Below, please find the link to our page:

https://info.dh.com/TS2016-09-14LENBankingDisruptedSummit_LP-ThankYou.html  

Also, please find the link to our code below:

"https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3167.503757946836!2d-122.16052608469161!3d37.4..." style="border: 0;" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="350" width="400">

</iframe></center></div>

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Have you actually tested this for compatibility outside of your machine?

I don't see a problem: CrossBrowserTesting Tests

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Glorie! Hope you're doing well! Many of our display issues are a result of viewing on out-dated versions of ie and/or on the D+H secure network. I often viewed on a separate computer on a personal hotspot to figure out what the variable was. Good luck!

- Jillian