SOLVED

If I remove a list from a program, do I lose the members?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I remove a list from a program, do I lose the members?

I have a program with several static lists. I created the lists manually (I know, not the purpose of marketing automation, but something I am trying in the short term).

I want to delete the lists from the program after a period of time.

If an inquiry within one of these lists has become a Program Member, when I delete the list will they no longer be a Member?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If I remove a list from a program, do I lose the members?

The individuals should still be a member unless you take specific actions to declare that they did not participate. Remember lists are simply collections of individuals so you can easily process or associate them, they don't automatically get "membership" unless you had corresponding flow steps that you used when putting them on the list.

That's what I'm going with - but I haven't had my morning Coffee yet...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

The individuals should still be a member unless you take specific actions to declare that they did not participate. Remember lists are simply collections of individuals so you can easily process or associate them, they don't automatically get "membership" unless you had corresponding flow steps that you used when putting them on the list.

That's what I'm going with - but I haven't had my morning Coffee yet...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Clinton! That is what I suspected. i just needed a little confirmation since I haven't had enough coffee yet either. 🙂 Thanks so much!