SOLVED

IE9

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

IE9

We've got a landing page that's working in all browsers except for IE9. We've tested the page in IE10, Chrome, Firefox and Safari and it works fine...but the majority of our viewers will be using IE9. Any tips on getting this to work? We opened a support ticket, but wondering if anyone else had issues?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IE9

Doe sthe page source contain any tags used by Microsoft Office?

Chrome displays those tags in dark green. They contain font and other styling attributes when a content is pasted from MS-Office into Marketo. Ironically the browser often having trouble with MS-Office tags is Internet Explorer.

Please let me know the landing page name if there is no odd tag in the landing page.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doe sthe page source contain any tags used by Microsoft Office?

Chrome displays those tags in dark green. They contain font and other styling attributes when a content is pasted from MS-Office into Marketo. Ironically the browser often having trouble with MS-Office tags is Internet Explorer.

Please let me know the landing page name if there is no odd tag in the landing page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Breno!

I am working with Pam on this project.  I do think when I was creating the landing page, I did copy some items over from Microsoft. I am going to try to drop the text into a Word Pad, or I may just start fresh. 

Thanks again for your quick and helpful response!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to follow-up on the solution.

When I was creating the landing page, it appears I copied text from our web site and from a Microsoft document and pasted the text into the Marketo Landing Page - which created the issue of not being able to see parts of my landing page on IE 9.

To solve the issue,  I re-cloned the landing page and manually typed in the text.  It was a quick and easy fix.  I could have dropped it into a Word Pad, which also works, but it was faster to re-clone and re-type. All the green is now gone from the coding.

Thanks again!