SOLVED

Re: Identifying what drip a member started on

Go to solution
Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

Identifying what drip a member started on

I have three email drip campaigns that audience members cycle through once they complete a drip. So they will eventually have gone through all three. 

Members were added to one of three drips TO START based on targeting criteria. 

Is there any way to identify ONLY the ones who started on a particular drip and not pull the others who would have come from a completed drip?

Example: 

Drip Healthcare, Drip Auto, Drip Tech

A group of leads starts out on Healthcare > completes Healthcare and moves to Auto > Completes Auto and moves to Tech

- I only want to see the members who started on Healthcare drip all time. 

- I can't use my original smart lists audience criteria because they all now include members from all three

Shane Rourke
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

I don't think there is any direct way to get this information. In my opinion, you have the following options:

• If you are using a program and maintaining the program statuses, you can extract the program Member data along with member dates from all three drip programs and then doa vlookup to find out which program a particular record was added to first.
  • Similarly, if you are not maintaining the program members/status for some reason and using Smart campaigns to send the emails, just extract the data from the Smart Campaign Result tab and do a similar vlookup as above to find which drip a particular record was added to first.
  • If this is something that you will need in the future as well, maintain a field to stamp the first drip campaign or create 3 mutually exclusive lists one for each drip.

Hope this might help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Is there a reason you can’t pull by the same targeting criteria you used to run it first? 

Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

Because of the overlap, leads are now a part of all my original targeting lists.

Shane Rourke
Omar_Ruiz1
Level 2

Which specific field did you use to setup your criteria, for healthcare for example? Some fields have the ability to have constrains added to them and activity date is one constrain, maybe you can reverse back the criteria, but it will depend on the fields you used, for example, person & company attributes does not have that feature, but activity or not activity field does. 

Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

I don't think there is any direct way to get this information. In my opinion, you have the following options:

• If you are using a program and maintaining the program statuses, you can extract the program Member data along with member dates from all three drip programs and then doa vlookup to find out which program a particular record was added to first.
  • Similarly, if you are not maintaining the program members/status for some reason and using Smart campaigns to send the emails, just extract the data from the Smart Campaign Result tab and do a similar vlookup as above to find which drip a particular record was added to first.
  • If this is something that you will need in the future as well, maintain a field to stamp the first drip campaign or create 3 mutually exclusive lists one for each drip.

Hope this might help.