SOLVED

I want to set up a Marketo sandbox to sync to my Salesforce Sandbox, and can't find documentation on how

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to set up a Marketo sandbox to sync to my Salesforce Sandbox, and can't find documentation on how

I've started learning how to use Marketo and currently I am attempting to Salesforce Sync. I have followed the documentation, and I've gotten to the sync step. I am using a Salesforce sandbox and want to use a Marketo sandbox, but am not sure how to accomplish this. Any advice or direction is appreciated.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I want to set up a Marketo sandbox to sync to my Salesforce Sandbox, and can't find documentation on how

Chris,

You need to call Support to request this. It may not be available with your edition of Marketo.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I want to set up a Marketo sandbox to sync to my Salesforce Sandbox, and can't find documentation on how

Chris,

You need to call Support to request this. It may not be available with your edition of Marketo.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also contact your Marketo Account Executive. That would be the shortest path to the Provisioning team.

As Josh mentioned, Support can liaise with the Account Executive. Feel free to contact whoever you are more used to deal with.