I want to send an email and then depending on lead actions send them another email

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to send an email and then depending on lead actions send them another email

Hello,

I want to set up a smart campaign that sends an email. I then want to send them a follow up email depending on whether they open the email or not 2 weeks later and then another email 2 weeks later (which is the same email as no.3.) Would this work:

0EM50000000S7jI.jpg
No.1. just send the email - I want to do this straight away.
No.2. is set to wait 2 weeks - I want this to apply to no.3 and no.4 and send the email requested by no.3 or 4, 2 weeks later
No.3. requests a campaign in another program that will send the other program's email IF they've opened the email
No.4. if they have not opened the email I want to send a different email, that is part of this program
No.5 is set to wait 2 weeks
No.6. is request campaign (the same one as no.3 that people will have recieved if they opened email no. 1 within 2 weeks)

Thanks

Chris
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: I want to send an email and then depending on lead actions send them another email

Hi Chris,

This looks like it should work properly, but there does appear to be one thing missing. After the request campaign, you should put in a remove from flow step, so that anyone who requested that campaign is removed from the flow. Otherwise, in step 6 they will re-request the same campaign.

0EM50000000S7kp.png

Also, I would suggest running through it yourself, changing the wait steps to a several minute period so that you don't have to wait 2 weeks.

Best of luck!