I received an error message saying my batch report has been aborted, any ideas why and how to fix this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an error message saying my batch report has been aborted, any ideas why and how to fix this?

I received an error message saying my batch report has been aborted, any ideas why and how to fix this?  I appreciate your help!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I received an error message saying my batch report has been aborted, any ideas why and how to fix this?

Hello,
Where did you see this error?

Was there a specific message included with the error?

Best,
Will
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I received an error message saying my batch report has been aborted, any ideas why and how to fix this?

This may have happened because your Admin setup a qualified lead limit to any campaign affecting X number of leads. Please speak with that Admin to get the limit removed or review your smart list.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The message was in my notifications.  The message just said;

Batch campaign aborted
Campaign name: "  "
Aborted time: "  "

no runs were in progress.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is interesting. 

This looks like the Notifications may be trying to report on a deleted campaign.

Have you deleted any campaigns recently?

Will