SOLVED

I need to improve email deliverability. So I am guessing a data maintenance task. What are the top 10 most important data maintenance tasks, that will improve email deliverability?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to improve email deliverability. So I am guessing a data maintenance task. What are the top 10 most important data maintenance tasks, that will improve email deliverability?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need to improve email deliverability. So I am guessing a data maintenance task. What are the top 10 most important data maintenance tasks, that will improve email deliverability?

Michelle, thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need to improve email deliverability. So I am guessing a data maintenance task. What are the top 10 most important data maintenance tasks, that will improve email deliverability?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Michelle, thank you!