I have a new asset to promote via email and want to do it through my engagement program - but only one stream in particular. How can I be sure that everyone in that stream receives that particular email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a new asset to promote via email and want to do it through my engagement program - but only one stream in particular. How can I be sure that everyone in that stream receives that particular email?

Do I place it first in line in the stream? Last? Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I have a new asset to promote via email and want to do it through my engagement program - but only one stream in particular. How can I be sure that everyone in that stream receives that particular email?

Place the email or program in the Stream. Depending on where you place it, it will be sent at the next Cast. So yes, place it first and it should go out at the next Cast.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: I have a new asset to promote via email and want to do it through my engagement program - but only one stream in particular. How can I be sure that everyone in that stream receives that particular email?

To piggyback on Josh's response, casts will always look from the top down in a stream. If a person has not been sent the first email in a stream, that's the one that they will receive in the next cast.