I have a landing page in sitecore with a linked marketo form to capture lead data. The smartlist link is not working to populate the lead info - any ideas on what changes I need to make to either the form or the smartlist?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a landing page in sitecore with a linked marketo form to capture lead data. The smartlist link is not working to populate the lead info - any ideas on what changes I need to make to either the form or the smartlist?

Note: I did not start the original lists so not 100% sure how it was originally set up....
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have a landing page in sitecore with a linked marketo form to capture lead data. The smartlist link is not working to populate the lead info - any ideas on what changes I need to make to either the form or the smartlist?

I'm not sure I understand the connection with the form and a smartlist. Can you elaborate a bit more?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have a landing page in sitecore with a linked marketo form to capture lead data. The smartlist link is not working to populate the lead info - any ideas on what changes I need to make to either the form or the smartlist?

Thank you for the response - I believe that there is a broken link from the smart list to the form and I am not sure where I need to go to fix it....
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Jessica,

Would you mind providing a screenshot of the issue?