SOLVED

I forgot to sync my program with my webinar

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to sync my program with my webinar

I forgot to sync my Webinar program with my GoToWebinar Webinar and now none of my registrants have received the confirmation email with the link to join the webinar.

Does anyone know how to resolve this??
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I forgot to sync my program with my webinar

If you haven't synced with GTW and you have your confirmation emails coming from GTW then you'll have to remove the members of the event (just export the program members) then delete everyone from the program, make the connection and then add them back in. What I would do in that case is run the confirmation emails out of marketo as suggested above for anyone who has already entered the program. If you don't have any additional triggers or integration (attended, no show data) moving over from GTW to Marketo you could just run the confirmation emails by a smart campaign.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Melanie,

You can create a smart campaign to add them into your webinar program like this:
Smart list: Filled out form
Flow: Change program status for webinar program  to Webinar>Registered

hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you haven't synced with GTW and you have your confirmation emails coming from GTW then you'll have to remove the members of the event (just export the program members) then delete everyone from the program, make the connection and then add them back in. What I would do in that case is run the confirmation emails out of marketo as suggested above for anyone who has already entered the program. If you don't have any additional triggers or integration (attended, no show data) moving over from GTW to Marketo you could just run the confirmation emails by a smart campaign.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Richard! I ended up removing the members and adding them back in which worked well.

I've always sent my confirmation emails from GTW because I wasn't sure how to add in the unique GTW link to access the webinar. Do you know how to do this?