I am trying to test names for a campaign, and the test name is making it in to the connected smart campaign but not the program

Braquel_Holt
Level 1

I am trying to test names for a campaign, and the test name is making it in to the connected smart campaign but not the program

I created a few campaigns in Marketo, with smart campaigns that have a step adding it to the marketo program, but a few names aren't making it in to the program results. If I manually update a list in to the program with the associated asset ID it will make it to both the smart campaign and program results, but if I test the name via visiting the webpage the name will receive the asset ID and make it in to the smart campaign but isn't making it in to the program results, has anyone ran in to this problem? or know of a solution?

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: I am trying to test names for a campaign, and the test name is making it in to the connected smart campaign but not the program

test the name via visiting the webpage

I don't understand what this means. Triggering on Visit Web Page? 

Please provide screenshots of your Smart Campaigns.

Braquel_Holt
Level 1

Re: I am trying to test names for a campaign, and the test name is making it in to the connected smart campaign but not the program

Image 1-8-20 at 10.58 AM.jpg

Here is a screenshot of the flow of the smart campaign. So after the test successfully went in to this smart campaign it should have automatically became a member of the program, but for some reason that isn't happening.