HTML is being stripped from our emails sent to Sales Insight (MSI)

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

HTML is being stripped from our emails sent to Sales Insight (MSI)

Those of you using MSI, do your emails render (in the MSI window; and when sent) exactly as they do in Marketo?  Notice how all of the styles are completely stripped and we're left with a completely unformatted email.  When testing, the email doesn't quite look as bare as this, but it's still not rendering like it does when sent from Marketo.

pastedImage_0.png

This is how it should render:

pastedImage_1.png

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Dan_Stevens_

Re: HTML is being stripped from our emails sent to Sales Insight (MSI)

I wanted to surface this issue with others in the community - for users of both MSI for SFDC and MS Dynamics.  Per the idea here (), it appears that the MSI editors haven't been updated in years.  So if you're using responsive designed emails, they will often break in the MSI editors (like we're experiencing above).  Can others chime in here - specifically if your modern email designs are breaking in MSI.

I'd be interested to learn if some of the responsive email template services like Knak, Grazitti and Hoosh Marketing have these issues in MSI.

Alok Ramsisaria

Fab Capodicasa

Pierce Ujjainwalla

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey Dan,

That's a good question. We'll take a look into it and let you know.

Fab_Capodicasa3
Level 4

Hi Dan,

This hasn't been raised by any of our customers, however we don't use MSI on outlook but on Gmail.

cheers,

Fab

Dan_Stevens_

Hi Fab, I'm referring to MSI in CRM (using the 'send Marketo email' option), not sending an email using an email client using Outlook/Gmail.