How to use advanced logic for this specific smart list?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

How to use advanced logic for this specific smart list?

I've created the following smart list and need to use the following logic: "1 or (2 and 3)".  But I’m not able to modify the Advanced Filters to do this – only ALL or ANY are available.  How can I accomplish this?

0EM50000000R7JH.jpg
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to use advanced logic for this specific smart list?

Hey Dan,

Unfortunately you cannot modify a trigger in the way you are trying. The trigger is what the system is looking for, not an actual filter. You would need to create a filter campaign with the two filters in green, and then have a second trigger campaign for any future event.

That, or you need to add the filter "Filled Out Form", and not the trigger "FillS Out Form."
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Your above example will not activate the advanced filter logic pick list untill you add 3 filters (Triggers are set for 'ANY').
But your logic is 1 OR (2 AND 3).
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Thanks guys.  This smart list is being used for a specific lead scoring campaign (fills out a high value form).  I want it to execute for both real-time activity (the first trigger) OR when we upload campaign response data all at once (that's what the two filters are used for).  But it sounds like I'll need two separate scoring campaigns to achieve this and there's no way around it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Dan,

Unfortunately that is the case. Sorry we don't have better news for you!