SOLVED

How to track prospects leaving our database every month due to email bounces?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to track prospects leaving our database every month due to email bounces?

Hi community,

I'm working on an outflow analysis, trying to figure out how many prospects leave our database every month due to email bounces- meaning it's a hard bounce and they're now unreachable.

Does anyone have any experience with this? What's the best way to pull up these metrics?

I tried using the filter "email bounced" but by looking at individual prospects activity log, I noticed the filter brings up prospects from previous month bounces as well. 

If anyone could provide any clarity that would be really appreciated.

Regards,
-Bruno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: How to track prospects leaving our database every month due to email bounces?

Hey Bruno, what if you put a time/date constraint on the email bounced filter, or used a "data value changed" filter to see whose Email Invalid field changed from false to true in the past month?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: How to track prospects leaving our database every month due to email bounces?

Hey Bruno, what if you put a time/date constraint on the email bounced filter, or used a "data value changed" filter to see whose Email Invalid field changed from false to true in the past month?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dori, appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.

I did originally add time/date constraint on the email bounced filter but unfortunately that didn't work because, say I'm filtering for the month of February, someone who had an email bounce in January and February would show.

"Data value changed" filter to see whose Email Invalid field changed from false to true in the past month is a great idea and something I hadn't thought of. It worked except data of this activity type is archived after 90 days so I can't go back as much as I would like to.