Re: How to schedule a recurring webinar?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to schedule a recurring webinar?

We are trying to set up a campaign using Marketo / GoToWebinar to host weekly, recurring webinars. I've found an article that makes it seem incredibly easy, but for some reason I can't seem to grasp how to use tokens in the form.

I'd love it if anyone could share how they've successfully set up programs and campaigns in Marketo to run weekly, recurring webinars.
Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo does not have support for recurring webinars. 

The way I have my program set-up is using a token called my.Webinar and this email is set-up to go out the first wednesday after someone signs up. After the webinar I update the my.Webinar Token which contains the link to the webinar with the following weeks link. 

- Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

We actually provide the webinar twice a week and we give our leads both options: 
0EM50000000RU6t.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

So you're sending out an email each week, prompting leads to register for one of the two webinars?

My ideal flow would be to have one landing page where a lead can select which date in the upcoming month they want to register for and then be added into that program.

Like this landing page: http://pages.intermedia.net/Why-VARs-MSPs-choose-Intermedia-business-cloud.html
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's really nice. I was planning to build something similar but I haven't yet. If I have time to build this today I will share my results. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

One of my former companies has a home page for the webinar and then has links to register for a certain date, and simply adds new pages when they create the cloned program. Here's a link: http://go.qlikview.com/QlikView_Personal_Edition_Webinar.html?sourceID1=QV_EV_Site
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi- we would like to do the same thing. Host a recurring demo- it sounds like Marketo does not support this. Because this post is over a year old- I was hoping that there may have been an update and Marketo does now support this instance.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Kelly,

As far as I know, Marketo still does not support recurring webinars. Some workarounds I've seen include using the webinar registration page from your provider with some branding elements and embedding the code onto a landing page.

Unfortunately it's still not the best process for syncing lead information to Marketo programs and tracking ROI, etc.
Abaran
Level 5

Hello Justin

I am trying to do something slightly similar / different - We have webinar series that happens every week as follows

- send an email to a list every week

- People register on GoToWebinar not on marketo page

- Need GTW to update Marketo so when the next email goes out il only sends it to people that have not registered to the series

I have created a program linking to GTW but i am doubting that it will register people to the correct webinar each weeek.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Axel

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Justin!