Re: How to remove and re-add leads to engagement program

Julz_James
Level 10

How to remove and re-add leads to engagement program

Hi there,

I'm hoping you guys can help!  I've added a number of leads of an engagement stream and there was some eroneous data in the list I added (via a smart campaign) - I've now removed that data from the smart campaign so when I re-run the 'add to nurture program' i thought it would remove the data that is no longer in the smart list, but it hasn't.  

I've also tried a 'remove from engagement program' for the bad data but when I go look at the members of the nurture stream even thought the smart campaign to remove the leads says its been  successful, the members of the program still shows the 'bad data' as waiting to send...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Juli
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

To remove people from an engagement program you need to use the Change Program Status flow and change their status to "Not in Program".  This gets rid of them. 
Julz_James
Level 10

I've done the 'Not In Program' bit and removed everyone, now I need to add some of that data back in - do I just do this using the Smart Campaign?  Thanks
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Juli,

Yes, you need to use a batch campaign to select the people you want to add, then in the Flow, you put in

Add to Engagement Program IS X and Stream Y

Remember that Engagement Programs should have an Entry/Exit plan using smart campaigns to push people into Streams and then to Pause or remove them when your goal is reached.
Julz_James
Level 10

Thanks, I've done all that now, for some reason I think I added two older lists, and I couldn't figure out how to remove the unwanted data...simple answer...remove and restart!

Thanks

Juli