Re: How to Pull a Report of Engagement Score

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Pull a Report of Engagement Score

I am looking for help for pull a mass report of all email campaign engagement scores. Could you please help me? Short simple and to the point. I am not good at Marketo.

6 REPLIES 6
Guy_Goldstein6
Level 5

Hey Alexis,

You may want to use an email performance report instead. It won't give you all the engagement scores - but it will show you all the important email metrics for whatever emails you want (Clicks, Opens, Click to Open, Delivery etc.)

The engagement score is a little bit hit and miss, it makes a lot of assumptions that don't always help you when trying to truly optimize your email marketing activities.

-Guy

Anonymous
Not applicable

What would be helpful is links to the area and the process that you need to follow.......this response doesn't actually help at all.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Sarah,

I really feel that is an unfair comment. The user community is not supposed to tell you how to use Marketo basic functionality such as creating a report in Analytics. If you do not understand Guy's comment it means you probably needs some training.

See https://learn.marketo.com/  and Welcome to Marketo Docs - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Guy_Goldstein6
Level 5

merci

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

You welcome

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Use a Engagement program performance report. It will give you engagement score + all email details.

This can be found in the Analytics section of Marketo.

-Greg