SOLVED

How to locate the Landing page with only .html link and without any form and not in design studio.

Go to solution
Sandeepkumar2
Level 2

How to locate the Landing page with only .html link and without any form and not in design studio.

Looking for a solution to get the location of a landing page that has no form in it not even in the design studio, the LP is inside a program under Marketing activities, and we only have its .html link.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: How to locate the Landing page with only .html link and without any form and not in design studio.

Well, you can search for the LP in the Design Studio > Select the Correct Workspace > Landing Pages > Search the LP with the LP link in the search bar (snapshot below). This works even if the LP is in the Marketing Activities as you can see in the snapshot below (the test LP below is created within a Program in the Marketing Activities):

Darshil_Shah1_0-1686921908802.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: How to locate the Landing page with only .html link and without any form and not in design studio.

Well, you can search for the LP in the Design Studio > Select the Correct Workspace > Landing Pages > Search the LP with the LP link in the search bar (snapshot below). This works even if the LP is in the Marketing Activities as you can see in the snapshot below (the test LP below is created within a Program in the Marketing Activities):

Darshil_Shah1_0-1686921908802.png

Sandeepkumar2
Level 2

Thanks, Darshil,

I think either I was looking in a different workspace, I tested this, and it's working fine.