Not applicable

How to locate HTML code of a Marketo form

Where do I find this code?

5 REPLIES 5
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: How to locate HTML code of a Marketo form

Hi Ben,

If you're looking for the embed code of a form you can find it below.

pastedImage_0.png

If you're looking for the html of the form on the source code of your page, what I usually do is press Ctrl+F to bring up the search function in the browser while viewing the code, and then search for "mktform_" or "mktoform_".  That should take you to the beginning of the form code.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks John. - This is helpful!

Where would I adjust the CSS of the form - so it matches the template and CSS of my CMS site?

I did see an option for CSS alterations in the form creation area inside Marketo - but wondering if it needs to be done inside the CMS CSS?

I am looking to embed a Marketo form inside a page of my WP.org site (w/o using a plugin). I would like the look of the form to be consistent with the rest of the site.

-Ben

Anonymous
Not applicable

You would have to do this outside Marketo on CMS side. We do this all the time since we have loads of WP LPs with Marketo forms.

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Ben,

You'd want to include the css in whatever page you were going to be placing the form on.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you looking to embed the Marketo form on a landing page? Maybe this might help - Embed a Form on Your Website - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

if you want to play around more, then refer to the developer site for Forms 2.0 - Forms 2.0 » Marketo Developers

Hope this helps!