SOLVED

How to include first name token in a/b test

Go to solution
SalingJ
Level 1

How to include first name token in a/b test

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to conduct a subject line a/b test including a first name token, but was wondering if I should build the subject line with the token in email editor page where I can use the "insert token" button, or will the first name token pull through correctly if I just include it with the other text in the subject line box in the a/b test edit window?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: How to include first name token in a/b test

You should be able to use first name token in Subject line AB test (see this post confirmimg the same). You would need to make sure that you have added token in correct format, i.e., {{lead.First Name}}. If it helps, you can always pull the token in the email editor first, copy it, and paste it in the AB test screen where you have you different test variants’ subject lines added.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: How to include first name token in a/b test

You should be able to use first name token in Subject line AB test (see this post confirmimg the same). You would need to make sure that you have added token in correct format, i.e., {{lead.First Name}}. If it helps, you can always pull the token in the email editor first, copy it, and paste it in the AB test screen where you have you different test variants’ subject lines added.