SOLVED

How to export my full token list in an Excel file

Go to solution
AgnesL
Level 2

How to export my full token list in an Excel file

Hi

I would need an exhaustive list of all our tokens that I can use. To know if they apply to lead, or contact or company and I would also need their matching in SFDC.

Is this something that can be done? Can I export any excel fil to have this kind of information?

I would like to go further in using dynamic fields, but without this kind of information, I just can't 😞

Thanks a lot for your help and time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: How to export my full token list in an Excel file

Hi @AgnesL ,

When it comes to the lead and company tokens, this can easily be done in the admin section. Under Field Management you can simply export the full Field Names list. There are however many other tokens for which this cannot really be done in the same way. Think of program level tokens (my.), program member tokens (member.), system tokens (system.) and trigger tokens (trigger.). So a full list of all tokens is a bit of a stretch, but tokens for database fields can be done. Contacts and leads are the same tokens by the way, as they are stored in the same object in Marketo.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Katja_Keesom

Hi @AgnesL ,

When it comes to the lead and company tokens, this can easily be done in the admin section. Under Field Management you can simply export the full Field Names list. There are however many other tokens for which this cannot really be done in the same way. Think of program level tokens (my.), program member tokens (member.), system tokens (system.) and trigger tokens (trigger.). So a full list of all tokens is a bit of a stretch, but tokens for database fields can be done. Contacts and leads are the same tokens by the way, as they are stored in the same object in Marketo.

Hope this helps.

AgnesL
Level 2

@Katja_Keesom   Thanks a lot! This is just what I was looking for!

Katja_Keesom

In that case marking the answer as a solution would be much appreciated.

Happy to be of help!

Tags (1)
AgnesL
Level 2

Sorry. I was not aware of that process. 

Someone did for me 😉 Thanks